Our summer “Jazzamatazz” concert series started in 2003 as a hang-out night listening to Don and Kristen play with their quartet on top of the 1930’s era flatbed farm truck. That series expanded to multiple summer concerts, always featuring the best of the best in Smooth Jazz, Folk, and Rock.
Enjoy amazing live music this summer, starting the first weekend in July. We have reserved the stage here on the lawn for Friday nights. You will hear a little bit of everything this summer. From smooth jazz, folk and rock…there will be something to delight your musical soul. There is no cover, just come and hang out. Wine, meats, cheeses and artisan crackers are here for your purchase enjoyment. Or, if you bring your own picnic lunch, that’s great too.
It’s always a perfect summer evening…seventy five degrees….a light breeze, birds singing, the pond fountain spraying high into the air as the sun sets behind the majestic Icicle Ridge. Come join us, no reservations required!
2023 MUSIC ON THE LAWN:
Friday Night, June 30th – Adam Hanisch
Friday Night, July 7th – Brian Blair
Friday Night, July 14th – Chris Ward
Friday Night, July 21st – Darnell Scott
Friday Night, July 28th – Nate Weekly
Friday Night, August 4th – Chris Ward
Friday Night, August 11th – Don Wood & the Summer Jam Sesh!
Friday Night, August 18th – Chris Ward
Friday Night, August 25th – Brian Blair
Friday Night, September 1st – Kevin Jones Band
A FEW MORE DETAILS:
• Cost: No Cover/Wine prices vary
• Time: 6:00-9:00 Music: 6:30-8:30
• Venue: The Log Home- 8977 North Road, Peshastin WA
• What to bring/wear: While its warm while the sun is up, it’s quite cool once the sun goes down. Bring a blanket or warm jacket to throw on for those cooler moments. Welcome to the Pacific Northwest weather!
• Alcoholic Beverages will be provided by Icicle Ridge Winery ONLY. NO outside alcohol is allowed on IRW Property. Thank you!
• Contact Information: (509)548-7019 | email@example.com